Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. An invoice will be issued by ESL Tutoring for payment prior to the commencement or continuation of lessons.
2. All invoices are issued with seven-day payment terms.
3. Payments can be made via either Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
4. Payment must be made before the first scheduled lesson. Lessons will not commence until payment is received. Confirmation of payment needs to be sent 24 hours before the scheduled lesson.
5. If all paid lessons are not completed within the 12-month period from the last lesson, the hours will be forfeited.
6. If you need to cancel a lesson, you must contact your tutor directly 24 hours before the scheduled time. If you cancel your lesson within 24 hours, you will be charged for that lesson.
7. If you don’t like the tutor, then let ESL Tutoring know and a satisfactory solution will be worked through. If you need a refund because your situation has changed, and you need to stop lessons, ESL Tutoring will consider a refund.
8. Students must commit to a minimum of 90 minutes for each lesson to ensure the best learning outcomes.
We are fast, focused, flexible and friendly.
HEAD OFFICE HOURS
Monday 9 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday 9 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 9 am - 5:00 pm
Private Customised English Tutoring For Adults
As a result of COVID-19, we are now offering highly interactive online lessons. We continue to provide face-to-face lessons in locations where incidence of COVID-19 is minimal.
Book your first 1-hour online Trial Lesson at 50% off the standard tutoring rate!